Challenging Yourself: This Leaf is for Turning!
The Challenges, a feature of the Synergy4 program, have been designed for action oriented and goal-directed artists, who want to turn a new leaf and would like to do that with others.
The Challenges invite you to define and achieve a learning goal in advance of the Conference. At the Conference, you will be able to share with fellow Challengers the detail of your journey, your discoveries and results.
At the time of Synergy4 registration, you can, if desired, select a partner with which to participate in the Challenges.
For those of you who are considering this, a Facebook private group (Synergy4 Challenges) is open for discussion and to help you understand the value of this important feature of the Synergy4 program, prepare for it and get to know fellow “Challengers”.
In advance of the Conference, the Challenges are for you to:
- set a learning goal that you will complete for Synergy4. Choose your goal. You
can discuss it with the Challenges Co-ordinator if you wish,
- develop a shared goal with another artist. Working collaboratively is empowering
- get to know fellow Challengers in advance of the Conference.
At the Conference, the Challenges are for you to:
- informally share your experience with other participants in small break-out groups,
- learn from the challenges that the others have pursued,
- discuss your project with the hosts. They were selected for their experience and are happy to share their knowledge.
You will be able to register in any or all of three categories:
At registration you will be be able to select a Challenge as one of your breakout sessions.
We look forward to seeing your new leaf!
Sessions – Twice Daily on Monday & Tuesday, Morning only on Wednesday
Presenter: Christine Dumont
Belgian-born and based in the United Kingdom, Christine has been working with polymer clay since 2008. She is a passionate artist and teacher. As the founder of Voila!, she has developed resources and creativity courses that have helped many polymer clay artists in their journey to creativity. She travels on a regular basis to deliver workshops across Europe. She’s been on the planning board of several Synergy events and a judge for the IPCA Awards.